The Wi-Fi function is only available after firmware version V4.24 or higher on dokiWatch. To check the version of the software on dokiWatch, please go to 'Device' on dokiWatch.
To connect to a Wi-Fi network from dokiWatch:
- Tap "Device"
- You should see the "Wi-Fi" menu
- Tap on your selected network
- To enter a password, tap the password input box and a small keyboard will appear
- If typing into the keyboard proves to be troublesome, passwords can also be inputted through the Doki App
Configuring Wi-Fi from the Doki App:
- Administrators can tap "More"
- Tap "Wi-Fi" and then input SSID (WiFi name) as well as password
- Then Tap "Save"
Please see a video guide: